About Cardinal Expert Resumes
I know professionals like you.
You’re well recognized in your industry because of your experience and accomplishments. You’re good at what you do; you’re confident in your skills and strengths, and you have the self-awareness to understand that powerfully written career documents engage readers more quickly.
In today’s highly competitive job market, you’ll need both strong branded messaging and an expert’s help to communicate your unique brand to a potential employer in a way that’s both clear and noteworthy. You need to be distinctive. You need to stand out.
That’s where Cardinal Expert Resumes can assist.
CER offers a variety of career services for mid-to senior level professionals. There’s also a special niche for college students. Whether you’re looking for your dream job, positioning yourself for a promotion or raise or graduating college in the coming year, I have the tools and support you need to accelerate your search, highlight your value and open you to more opportunities.
I can help you:
- Create a powerful, compelling, accomplishment rich resume, LinkedIn profile, cover letter or bio to get you noticed, interviewed, and hired.
- Identify and promote your professional brand in writing and on social media making it crystal clear who you are, what you do and what distinguishes you from others that do the same work.
- Improve your ability to interview well. Do a mock interview with me, I’ll guide you through the process, share what you need to know, what questions to ask, how to gently but affirmatively respond to the tough questions, and how to follow-up.
Get noticed. Get interviewed. Get hired.
Learn More About Cardinal Expert Resumes Services
About Cheryl Milmoe, CCLP, CARW, ACRW, CSBA, NCOPE
Cheryl is a nationally certified and published resume writer, career coach and LinkedIn online profile expert. A veteran HR director and recruiter, Cheryl knows what gets people hired. She helps mid to senior level executives establish and promote their brands and has a specialty in helping soon-to-be college grads identify and prepare for the job they want instead of the job they need.
I founded Cardinal Expert Resumes while attending New York University’s Career and Life Planning certification program. I was preparing to exit corporate life and wanted to transition my top skills to areas I knew best and was good at. If you choose to work with me you get access to the business expertise I gained as an HR director, recruiter, business coach, and outplacement specialist.
You will work directly with me. I will be your writer. I don’t subcontract my work and I don’t use ghost-writers. All research, preparation, and strategy, is done by me. I’m a one woman writing lab and I love what I do. I focus on you, my client. I want to hear all your career stories and I will help you get to where you want to go next. Each client receives my personal, undivided attention. I offer unlimited coaching calls and email communication throughout the writing process so all of your questions are answered and your voice is reflected throughout your career documents.
Let’s craft a personal, realistic, and attainable career strategy for you.
- Certified Career Life Planning and Development (CCLP)
- Certified Advanced Resume Writer (CARW)
- Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert (NCOPE)
- Reach Certified Social Branding Analyst (CSBA)
- Academy Certified Resume Writer (ACRW)
- National Resume Writers’ Association (NRWA)
- NRWA, Ask the Experts Contributor
- NRWA, Public Image Committee
- Career Development Specialists Network
- Career Directors International
- Career Thought Leaders
- Founder, Cardinal Expert Resumes-Resume Writer, Career Coach, LinkedIn Online Profile Expert
- Writer: Dow Jones/Wall Street Journal Career Services
- Contributing Writer: Ask the Experts (National Resume Writers’ Association)
- MBA Career Advisor-Resume Writer-Mock Interview Specialist, Stern School of Business, New York University
- MBA Career Advisor-Resume Writer-Workshop Facilitator-Speaker, Zarb School of Business, Hofstra University
- Resume Coach, Johnson School of Management, Cornell University
- Led weekly job search club as Senior Career Counselor, Five O’Clock Club
- Outplacement Specialist, Workshop Facilitator, Right Management Consultants
- Human Resource Director, Fortress Investment Group
- Human Resource Director, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Human Resource Senior Manager-Compensation Specialist, Salomon Brothers
- Associate and Writer, Corporate Communications, PriceWaterhouseCoopers
Wharton Alumni Club, Columbia University, Cornell University, Johnson Graduate School of Management, The American Management Association, Hofstra University, Zarb School of Business, career industry conferences.